Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day 2

Hello!  Today was pretty good. I went to work with Amanda and we did some interesting stuff.  She is a Crime Scene Detective at the Sumter Police Department in Sumter.  I got to go to her office and sit at her desk. We did some investigating and looked at some fingerprints, which is one of her favorite things to do. Maybe tomorrow I can get a picture of the fingerprint analyzing machine.


After work we went to the gym on Shaw Air Force base which is actually on the way home.  We went for a walk on one of the trails.

Look at how great the weather is here! No snow and it was nearly 70 degrees out at 6:00 pm.  WHAAT?  70 degrees in January?  I thought that was impossible after living in Maine all this time.  We had a nice walk, then went inside an did a little weight lifting, well, she did anyway.  Being flat makes it kind of difficult to lift things that are heavy, so I just watched.  

After the gym we headed home so we could relax, have dinner and give me time to do this blog write up.  

I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. We are following and we love it! Mr. Coleman's 2nd Grade!

    ReplyDelete